Our client is Yeshiva University.
The Web Marketing Manager reports to the Director of Marketing in the Office of Marketing and Communications and oversees all post-lead acquisition channels. This person is responsible to optimize channels to ensure conversions. This individual will coordinate with external vendors to facilitate web development, search engine optimization, email marketing and automation as well as oversee the social media channels for the University’s graduate schools. This role will work closely with the digital advertising manager and all lead generation efforts to ensure a complementary and synergistic end user experience.
- Act as an advisor to Director of Marketing and on strategic web initiatives for the graduate schools
- Oversee email marketing, landing page creation, web development, optimization, SEO
- Oversee organic social posting
- Provide ongoing optimization and reporting across all channels
- Works with creative agencies and other third party vendors to implement marketing initiatives
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 5 years’ experience in digital strategy, web management, marketing, or a related field
- Demonstrated a strategic understanding of web trends, UX, SEO, and front-end coding
- Able to handle complex projects which range over several months
- Familiar with social media marketing
- Expertise in landing page creation
- Budgeting and project management
- Strong background in email marketing
- Familiarity with a CRM, preferably Hubspot certified
- An understanding of mobile-first web design
- Strong communication and Presentation Skills
- Familiarity with higher education and Jewish community a plus.