Our client is Besadno Group. They are an Israeli-American investment group, investing in selected high-tech and real estate ventures. They evaluate potential projects and investments, advises and supports start-up companies and develops new ventures in various sectors.
The group combines a commitment to ethical values with proven professionalism in the business market and participates in a wide variety of social and community initiatives. The group operates a unique start-up incubator which provides young companies with a full range of services: financial, technological, legal, marketing and more. Their companies are @builtupventues @bseedinvest @investination. Their website is www.investination.com
We are looking for a talented Social Media Manager to administer our social media accounts. You will be responsible for creating original text and video content, managing posts and responding to followers. You will manage our company image in a cohesive way to achieve our marketing goals.
As a Social media manager, we expect you to be up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends. You should have excellent communication skills and be able to express our company’s views creatively.
Ultimately, you should be able to handle our social media presence ensuring high levels of web traffic and customer engagement.
- Manage group’s content, including social media, website, success stories, scripts for videos, and other marketing materials
- Create compelling and engaging content daily across multiple platforms while building meaningful relationships
- Understanding the motivations and insights of the different target audience on our social media channels
- Work with the design team to generate visually engaging content
- Identify and engage with influencers to increase overall brand awareness across Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, and LinkedIn
- Passionate about social media and up-to-date with best practices
- Analyze all social media data and adjust content to ensure maximum engagement. Measure the campaign’s success
- 2+ years of experience managing social media platforms
- Familiarity with technology and innovation
- Experience working with the religious / Orthodox Jewish world in the US – an advantage
- Native English – a must; fluent Hebrew
- Excellent writing skills, strong editing skills with attention to detail
- Understanding of Analytics, SEO, and web traffic metrics
- Creative thinking, goal-oriented, team player, highly motivated, dedicated, hardworking, proactive and able to work independently