Our client is Besadno Group. They are an Israeli-American investment group, investing in selected high-tech and real estate ventures. They evaluate potential projects and investments, advises and supports start-up companies and develops new ventures in various sectors.
The group combines a commitment to ethical values with proven professionalism in the business market and participates in a wide variety of social and community initiatives. The group operates a unique start-up incubator which provides young companies with a full range of services: financial, technological, legal, marketing and more. Their companies are @builtupventues @bseedinvest @investination
InvestiNation (www.investination.com) is looking for a high-energy, dynamic, and motivated Sales Development Representative (SDR) to join our growing team. The SDR will be primary responsible to help turn leads into qualified investors. This role will be responsible for servicing inbound and outbound sales and become a trusted resource and develop relationships with prospects, acting as the initial point of contact.
The right candidate will be one who works well under pressure, easily initiates relaxed but informative two-way phone conversations with prospects.
This is not a silo position. We want a collaborative individual that can contribute to the sales and marketing teams, work in a dynamic environment, deliver messaging and feedback back into the marketing team and work proactively to drive overall sales performance.
- Respond, engage and qualify inbound leads and inquiries
- Engage current users to expand awareness of investment opportunities
- Hold intelligent and engaging conversations over the phone and email
- Act as the subject matter expert on our investment offerings
- Follow-up on marketing leads and providing appropriate levels of information at the right time for interested prospects
- Set appointments when needed for senior staff when a lead reaches a qualified stage
- Nurture new marketing leads by educating and developing prospects until they ready to move forward with their investment
- Drive attendance for webinars and live seminars, set meetings for conferences
- Ensure successful follow through of sales cycle by maintaining accurate activity and lead qualification information in CRM application
- Track all relevant qualification and lead management activity using CRM
- 2+ year of successful experience in telemarketing, preferably in the financial services sector
- Native English – a must; fluent Hebrew
- Experience working with the religious / Orthodox Jewish world in the US – an advantage
- Strong and professional communication skills – written, verbal, with excellent listening skills and a positive and energetic phone presence
- Demonstrated success in prospecting leads
- Extremely self-motivated with a diligent work ethic
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
- Capability of understanding customer pain points
- Promotes a strong sense of urgency for reaching goals and key deliverables.
- Demonstrated ability to explain investment opportunities clearly
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred, high school diploma or equivalent required
- Adept computer skills including proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Experience using HubSpot or comparable CRM
- 100% reliable SDR that lives and breathe sales