Our client, InvestiNation (www.investination.com) is looking for a motivated and experienced Account Manager to help us support and expand our growing business activities. You will be responsible for overseeing and addressing all customers’ needs by providing professional business service. This position reports to the Investor Relations Manager.
The right candidate will be one who works well under pressure and customer focused. This is not a silo position. We want a collaborative individual that can contribute to the teams, work in a dynamic environment, and deliver messaging and feedback, and work proactively.
- Responsible for ventures in the US market and managing relationships for them
- Report to investors
- Present information to potential investors
- Drive attendance for webinars and live seminars, set meetings for conferences
- Ensure successful follow through of sales cycle by maintaining accurate activity and lead qualification information in CRM application
- Track all relevant qualification and lead management activity using CRM.
- 2+ year of successful relevant experience, preferably in the VC or Private Equity
- Native English – a must; professional working proficiency in Hebrew
- Experience working with the religious / Orthodox Jewish world in the US – a plus
- Strong professional communication skills – written, verbal, with excellent listening skills and a positive and energetic phone presence
- Extremely self-motivated with a diligent work ethic
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
- Adept computer skills including proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Experience using HubSpot or comparable CRM