The Recruitment Manager will be responsible for increasing recruitment of Hasbara Fellows from college and university campuses across the US and Canada. To succeed in this role, the Recruitment Manager must set recruitment goals and strategies in consultation with management and execute recruitment goals, while simultaneously managing the recruitment team and being involved in direct recruitment of students. The recruitment manager will be responsible for the organization’s entire recruitment process from lead generation to registration. The role will include occasional travel.
The Recruitment Manager will also act as the recruitment team’s internal advocate while interfacing with the marketing, operations, and fundraising departments.
The Recruitment Manager will be asked to occasionally staff the Hasbara Fellowships missions to Israel and to travel to conferences and college campuses around the US and Canada. Flexibility to travel domestically and internationally is a plus.
To succeed in his/her role, the recruitment manager will:
- Manage recruitment pipeline by organizing outreach efforts to pro-Israel student leaders on over 90 college campuses.
- Conduct meetings with pro-Israel student leaders to encourage their participation in the fellowship program.
- Weekly meetings with team members to manage and enhance their recruitment efforts.
- Responsible for setting recruitment goals each semester in consultation with management.
- Communicate status of recruitment pipeline to management team and CEO
- Submit recruitment forecasts
- Attend conferences and visit college campuses to meet pro-Israel student leaders and campus professionals
- Maintain accurate records of student communication
- Track metrics to evaluate recruitment efforts
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Must work well independently with a proven ability to turn broad objectives into specific goals
- 5 or more years proven successful experience in sales, fundraising or related field
- Experience managing a sales pipeline, including experience with sales management software
- Strong organization skills and ability to prioritize
- Ability to thrive in a high intensity, dynamic work environment
- Must have an entrepreneurial mindset
- Experience working with Jewish students, pro-Israel activism or a related field
- A strong desire to be a part of a rapidly growing organization with an opportunity to progress
- Strong interpersonal skills; excellent written and oral communications skills; team player attitude
Southern California. Manager will work closely with San Diego and Los Angeles offices, including regular in-person meetings. Must be based in Southern California, with opportunity for hybrid work.