Our client www.amitchildren.org supports the work of the Israel based organization, which enables Israel’s youth to realize their potential and strengthens Israeli society by educating and nurturing children from diverse backgrounds within a framework of Zionist ideals.
The Office Manager will be a key role at AMIT. This person will organize and coordinate office administration and procedures, in order to ensure organizational effectiveness, efficiency, and safety. The Office Manager is responsible for developing intra-office communication protocols, streamlining administrative procedures, inventory control, and manage relationships with service vendors.
To be successful in this role this person will need to be an energetic professional who doesn’t mind wearing multiple hats. Experienced in handling a wide range of administrative duties and executive support-related tasks and able to work independently with little or no supervision. Well organized, flexible, and enjoys the administrative challenges of supporting an office of diverse people. This position will report to the Executive Director and the Chief of Staff.
- Organize and manage office operations and procedures
- Manage relationships with vendors, service providers, and landlord, ensuring that all items are invoiced and paid on time
- Coordinate with IT department and production manager on all office equipment & supplies
- Manage executives’ schedules, meetings, calendars, and appointments
- Partner with Accounting Department as well as the Chief of Staff to maintain office policies as necessary
- Point person for maintenance, catering needs, supplies, equipment, and errand
- Establish and monitor procedures for record-keeping
- Oversee adherence to office policies and procedures
- Monitor and maintain office supplies inventory
- Handle customer inquiries and provide general support to visitors
- Maintain a safe, secure, and pleasant work environment
- Proven office management, administrative, or assistant experience
- Knowledge of office management responsibilities, systems, and procedures
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multitask and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Knowledge of clerical practices and procedures
- Computer skills & proficient in Microsoft office
- Experience working with non-profit a plus