Our client is Yeshiva University.
The Office of Marketing & Communications drives the University’s efforts in public relations, marketing and advertising, Internet and digital communications, publications, and brand, issues, crisis and reputation management. The individual works as a key member of the Office of Marketing & Communications. The individual, reporting to the Director of Marketing, helps lead the University’s strategic marketing efforts in the U.S. and Israel and builds awareness and recognition of the University to key constituencies as a leading academic institution with a unique positioning.
- Facilitate the development and coordination of University advertising campaigns, both traditional and digital, ensuring cohesive branding and messaging throughout
- Coordinate university-wide marketing calendar and manage all components of campaign development, implementation and measurement
- Monitor and measure campaigns to leverage insights to improve marketing effectiveness
- Work with all departments and schools to synergize marketing efforts across the university
- Support the Director of Communications and Marketing and the University’s social media strategy, including content development and curation, campaign management, community engagement and growth, and measurement
- Manage social media accounts on behalf of selected schools/programs
- 3+ years of marketing or advertising experience
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in marketing or related field preferred
- Excellent writing skills and a strong creative background
- Adept at social media with excellent judgment in online engagement
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
- Ability manage multiple internal and external relationships at varying levels
- Able to work independently and collaboratively in a creative, fast-paced environment
- Familiarity with higher education and Jewish community a plus