Besadno Group is seeking candidates for the position of Head of Investination to manage its crowd-funding platform – Investination™ (www.investination.com).
Besadno, whose initials in Hebrew represent “With G-d’s help, we will succeed”, is the first kosher alternative investment group that affords its investors the opportunity to invest in some of Israel’s most promising start-ups.
- Management of staff
- Ongoing communication with investors
- Company admin matters and maintenance
- Responsible for fulfilment of all operational risks procedures required
- Investor Relations – Originating and developing existing relationships with the investor base
- Developing IR strategy- Responsible for marketing – including positioning, product literature, PR, and communications.
- Accounting – Ensuring accounting service delivery is of a high standard
- Ensure compliance with all regulatory requirements across the business
- System maintenance and oversight of outsourced relationships to ensure quality is monitored to our satisfaction
The candidate would be responsible for leading from an operational perspective, which would encompass the day-to-day management of the business including managing operations. The main focus of this role would be to lead a collaborative team with strong, efficient processes and guiding the leadership team on relevant operational responsibilities. The candidate must have experience in Venture Capital or Private Equity.
- Proven fund-raising record. Sales and Business Development experience, required.
- Managerial experience.
- Ability to understand technologies from a wide variety of technical disciplines.
- Mother tongue-level command of English; good command of Hebrew.
- The ability to articulate business and technologies in a clear and concise way to lay individuals.
- Very good oral and written communication skills.
- Good people skills, including the ability to work with technology companies’ executives.
- Understanding of agreements and similar legal documents.