Our client is a system of non-profit institutions of higher and professional education, established primarily to enrich the heritage, and to serve the larger Jewish and American community.
The Executive Special Assistant to the President is responsible for providing administrative support to the President.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Provides day-to-day support for the President including attending meetings with the President and follow-up on meetings including internal and external meetings. Includes donor relations.
- Travels with the president as appropriate
- Prepares schedules for and follows up on the weekly Senior management meeting
- Serves as Project manager for tasks as assigned by the President- exerts independent decision making in this capacity
- Prepare and edit speeches and editorial columns for internal and external publication
- Assists in preparing reports and presentations for the President and the Office of the President
- Plans, coordinates, and makes logistic arrangements for events, activities, and programs
- Troubleshoots and resolves administrative issues as they arise
- Maintains confidentiality of sensitive information
- Occasional travel
- A minimum of 5 years’ of experience required
- Exceptional analytical, problem solving skills, and collaboration skills
- Demonstrated proficiency in communication (written and verbal)
- Proficiency in Hebrew (written and verbal)
- Able to multitask, prioritize tasks and work in a high pressure environment
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience in higher education
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook
- Master’s degree