Our client, Yeshiva Sha’arei Zion High School for Girls www.yszqueens.org/highschool is seeking a full-time executive assistant for its Menahelet.
YSZ HS is an exciting new Sephardic High School for Girls located in the heart of Queens, NY. We are a mission driven, innovative, student centered girls high school committed to equipping our girls with the 21st century skills that they will need to thrive. We educate from head to heart, helping each student become the best version of themselves and true bnot Torah.
The executive assistant is responsible for working directly in an administrative support role to the Menahelet/ Head of School. Seeking a warm, friendly, “can-do” person who can multitask in a fast-paced, professional office. The successful candidate will be an organized individual who is diligent and has great attention to detail, appreciates systems and logistics and can manage projects from beginning to end. The candidate should take pride in her work and enjoy working with educators and teens.
Qualifications and skills:
- Warm, collaborative, committed to a professional work ethic
- Organized, task oriented and
- Ability to organize, lead and manage projects from beginning to end
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient with technology – including Word, Excel, Google Canva, Adobe, Publisher a plus.
- Ability to learn new platforms and
- Adaptive to new situations and committed to a growth mindset
- Attention to detail and follow through to meet deadlines and commitments
- BA degree
- Two years of administrative experience, preferably in a school
- Computer skills and fluency with office software packages.