Our client is The Friends of the Israel Defense Forces (FIDF).
The Cash Operations Manager assists the CFO and Controller with cash management and forecasting, and prepares reports regarding cash, investments, restricted funds and grants by program. The Cash Operations Manager also works with the Projects and Programs team to ensure that grants are made in a timely manner. The Cash Operations Manager reports to the Controller and the CFO.
Cash Management, Bank & Grants Transfers
- Prepare and execute International and domestic transfers, working with the Projects and Programs Department and the Israel office
- Prepare and execute internal transfers
- Inform chapters of all bank activity related to stock donations and incoming wire transfer donations.
- Prepare analysis of Endowments.
- Prepare and maintain daily cash flow of checking accounts bank balances in USA and Israel banks
- Prepare and maintain analysis of pooled investment bank accounts
- Provide the Projects and Programs department as needed with cash balances per project in Program accounts
- Prepare financial reports for CFO:
- Capital Project Liability by project
- Project and program expenditures
- Summary of Cash and Investments
- Cash forecast
- Cash flow
- Prepare and record all above bank transactions in Financial Edge software.
- Keep records of payroll in Israel and in charge of recording the payroll in Financial Edge software.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in Accounting
- Fluency in written and spoken Hebrew highly preferred
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Proficient in computer skills, including but not limited to Microsoft Office
- Collaborative workstyle, effective working in and across teams
- Experience with Blackbaud, Financial Edge or Raiser’s Edge preferred
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy