Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- AMIT Ambassador: Must be able to demonstrate a passion for and the ability to articulate the mission and importance of AMIT Children.
- Recruit prospects and bring them into the AMIT pipeline.
- Cultivate donor relationships through effective and timely communication methods, including digital and print correspondence, engagement opportunities and events, and in-person meetings.
- Develop and execute solicitation, stewardship, and engagement plans targeting active and prospective donors.
- Increase AMIT’s community awareness and outreach across various social media outlets.
- Create, implement and manage events- Zoom and in person.
Portfolio (including but not limited to):
- New Rochelle
- Riverdale (feeder for New Rochelle)
- Long Island (various communities and feeder community of West Hempstead)
- Bar and Bat Mitzvah Program
- Must have at least 3 years’ experience in fundraising and managing special projects/events.
- Have excellent oral and written communication skills
- Have strong organizational skills
- Be very detail-oriented
- Be very computer literate
- Be a self-starter
- Have ability to multi-task
- Have ability to work well under pressure and within deadlines
- Be outgoing
- Have positive attitude
- Be a team player and collaborate well with colleagues in person and virtually
- Be pro-active
- Have strong knowledge of the Jewish community