CauseMatch is seeking a Digital Fundraising Coach to empower and guide nonprofits to plan, craft and execute smart, data-driven online fundraising campaigns using the CauseMatch technology. The ideal candidate is a highly passionate and proactive individual with an understanding of consultative strategy and familiar with the non-profit landscape. You are the human face of our brand once a sale is closed and enable our non-profit’s digital crowdfunding campaign success from start to finish, always providing nothing less than an excellent client experience.
Our fundraising philosophy at CauseMatch focuses on fundraising as both an art and a science. As a Digital Fundraising Coach, you are responsible to learn, develop, and love online fundraising best practices, collaborate with our Nonprofit Storytelling/creative team to run experiments, and to take a ruthless, data-driven approach to our campaigns.
For each client you coach — you will develop unique strategies for their online fundraising campaign and guide the execution process. This includes taking inventory of the non-profit’s resources for fundraising, drafting a campaign fundraising strategy, meeting with the client to review execution, problem solving throughout the process of planning, and supporting the client emotionally leading up to and during the campaign. (chocolate is always a good starting point. . !)
You are responsible for maintaining and cultivating our existing client base to ensure our customers are completely satisfied with CauseMatch and have the best experience using our technology. The ideal candidate is seeking an exciting position at an awesome start up with huge opportunity for growth and advancement. You will be working directly with senior level management – sky’s the limit!
WHO WE ARE:
CauseMatch is the next generation of online fundraising tools for non-profits. We support amazing organizations and their causes by providing fundraising solutions that engage their communities and increase their impact, typically raising 3-6x more than traditional online platforms. Our international team is passionate about making a positive change through the work we do and clients we help.
CauseMatch is a privately owned company based in Israel. Our client base is 90% Jewish nonprofit organizations. Our clients include Camp HASC, Nefesh B’Nefesh, Birthright, United Hatzalah, and countless Jewish schools.
The majority of our staff has experience rooted in the Jewish nonprofit sector. We are looking to hire individuals with a passion to support nonprofits to grow.
– Bring humaness and emotional intelligence to the campaign planning process
– Build real relationships with all signed clients – goal of 100% retention and up-sell
– Provide strategy and guidance to clients based on CauseMatch technology and digital fundraising best practice
– Hold coaching sessions via ZOOM, Phone and in-person (some travel required)
– Attend Campaign Headquarters to see the launch of campaigns and give moral support and coaching
– Be diligent in email coordination between the client’s team and ours
– Review client marketing materials and provide feedback
– Work with CauseMatch headquarters and our technology development team to provide feedback and constantly improve our process and services
– Attend industry networking events and build the CauseMatch brand as a known digital fundraising expert
– Collaborate on client proposals/ campaign strategies with our sales team
– Continue to refine and build the strategic campaign planning process, including developing marketing materials, product ideas, and structure.
Your Skills/Past Experience:
– Pumped to join a growing start-up and willing to hustle
– Must have both native level English writing and speaking skills
– Past experience with online fundraising or nonprofit fundraising in general is a huge plus but not mandatory (please make sure to note that in your application)
– Past experience with client relations/coaching and past roles that have required a lot of client communication and consulting is a big plus
– Cultural fluency, some knowledge of both Israeli and American culture
– Past experience at a high growth technology company is a bonus
– Loves non-profits and wants to change the world
– People-person, friendly and warm
– Excellent communication and writing skills
– Driven and passionate, a self starter
– Great organizational skills
– Eager to learn new things and work with technology