Our client is The Academic College of Tel Aviv Yaffo www.int.mta.ac.il They seek a Regional Manager to be part of The Department of External Relations. This part-time position has a central role in developing and presenting the College’s academic, social and research activities to potential partners and funders, in order to promote the College’s vision.
- Reporting to the Vice President for External Relations, s/he will introduce new donors to the College.
- Arrange and participate in meetings, along with the College leadership, with new potential philanthropists.
- Manage a growing portfolio of donors and develop new strategies and initiatives based on a comprehensive analysis to increase the number of prospects under active management.
- Work in a highly collaborative fashion with the External Relations Department, to identify and cultivate new individual donors and Foundations.
- Seek new major gift prospects through referrals and information gleaned from alumni, current donors, parents and friends of the colleges.
- Assist in creating organizational leadership pipeline.
- Responsible for public relations, media and awareness opportunities
- Explore opportunities to enter collaborative arrangements with other relevant organizations and academic institutions.
- Assist with strategy relevant to visits to the College, by potential donors and by collaborating with other organizations on their Missions to Israel.
- Ideal candidate would have experience connecting donors to Israel based Academic Colleges or Universities.
- 5-7 years of fundraising experience that includes major donor management and direct solicitations
- Goal-oriented campaign strategist who can create and execute a multi-faceted vision and plan for increased financial resource development results
- Self-starter who can work independently and collaborate with professional colleagues
- Flexible, creative and strategic thinker able to develop new ways to engage potential and existing donors, create new giving opportunities and programs;
- Pride and professionalism in work accomplishments
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Excellent project management skills, ability to manage data and develop, implement and oversee budget
- Proficiency in Donor software and Microsoft Office
- Bachelor’s degree required