Our client is the American Friends of Yeshivot Bnei Akiva, the premier religious Zionist educational movement in Israel. www.afyba.org
- Create and implement a fundraising plan and manage activities accordingly.
- Develops digital marketing strategies; launches and monitors social media campaigns, increases online engagement.
- Works closely with the American Friends Officers and Board to cultivate new donors.
- Develops individualized strategies through collaboration with other colleagues and program staff in Israel.
- Identifies new prospects and opportunities for philanthropic support as appropriate.
- Face-to-face meetings for solicitation, cultivation and recognition of donors, both new and prospective, including major gift prospects.
- Serves as an ambassador to raise awareness of the organization’s programming and activities, gaining an in-depth understanding of key agency programs and priorities and helping to educate donors about philanthropic opportunities.
- Board and Leadership development, cultivation, and membership.
- Works closely with the Israel office, to keep abreast of developments, needs and opportunities within the network.
- Minimum of five years’ experience in front-line fund-raising. Proven success in securing gifts.
- Proven track record of successful identification, cultivation, solicitation, and closure of major gifts.
- Ability to be a self-starter and initiator, and ability to effectively work independently and on a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Exhibition of a high level of energy and ability to multi-task and implement new initiatives.
- A passionate Tzioni Leumi, who fully identifies with the goals and mission of the organization.
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills and poise to articulate the mission and goals of the organization; excellent writing, organizational and communication skills.