Our client is Ohr Torah Stone www.ots.org.il
They seek a highly energetic, self-motivated and experienced development professional with a proven track record of building donor relationships and closing gifts. Candidate must be committed to the mission, goals and objectives of the OTS. Reporting to the International Director of Resource Development, the Director of Development will be responsible for identifying, cultivating and soliciting contributions from new and existing donors; achieving annual campaign goals; and increasing the overall fundraising portfolio, including the number and quality of major donor prospects, through networking and cultivation.
- Oversee all Fundraising efforts. Solicit funds for annual campaign, major gifts and capital campaign
- Identifying and qualifying donors and prospects through networking, cultivation, stewardship, research, data drilling, events, parlor meetings and outreach to the leadership
- Managing and maintaining a portfolio of prospects and developing a plan and timeline for each which includes cultivation strategies and appropriate movement toward solicitation and closure of gifts
- Assist in the planning and executing of parlor meetings, dinners, and other events for new and existing donors.
- Working with senior management, to enhance the building of strong relationships with prospects and developing long range plans to advance those relationships and enhance their involvement.
- Monitoring all prospect contacts to ensure positive and purposeful prospect and donor relations
- Assisting in the creation of marketing materials for Major Gift Donor programs
- Ensuring timely and accurate reporting of all gifts and appropriate acknowledgement and follow-up
- Ability to present the aims and objectives of the organization in a manner that effectively informs and persuades others
- Ability to work with limited administrative support
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Seven plus years successful experience in major gift cultivation, solicitation and fundraising
- Knowledge of individual, corporate, and foundation fundraising techniques and program development to include all aspects of proposal development, prospect identification, fund solicitation, endowments, and donor tracking
- Ability to communicate effectively through written and oral communication skills, persuasiveness, imagination and insight
- Ability to rapidly become familiar with the organizations priorities, programs, and events
- Excellent problem-solving, research and analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and careful attention to detail
- Experience with database systems and prospect research tools
- Ability to travel as needed