Our client is a national Israel-based organization that enables Israel’s youth to realize their potential, and strengthens society by educating and nurturing children from diverse backgrounds within a framework of academic excellence, Jewish values and Zionist ideals.
- In collaboration with the Executive Vice President, plan, manage and implement national wide annual campaign initiatives around improvement of donor retention, member giving, online giving and board/staff campaigns.
- Identify, cultivate and secure donor prospects for the annual campaign, with annual fundraising goals developed.
- Under the direction of the EVP, work closely with regions and board members in the planning and implementation of the overall annual support campaign, developing an annual written plan to meet goals.
- Work with a committee of lay leaders to implement strategic plan.
- Manage campaign reporting, evaluate progress towards goals, prepare periodic reports on fundraising and present to the board and staff; recommend revisions to the fundraising plan, as needed, to meet goals.
- Work with associate director of donor stewardship to ensure annual campaign donor acknowledgement, stewardship and public recognition.
- Maintain and enhance the association relationship with annual campaign major gift donors and provide all required reports and data annually.
- Working in collaboration with Marketing/Communications, develop the annual materials and communications for the Annual Campaign.
- Under the direction of the EVP provide the planning, training, recruitment, resource development and support of the Board of Directors Campaign.
- Plan and implement a schedule of annual campaign trainings for regions
- In coordination with EVP of Development, plan and implement all annual campaign events
- Plan and implement annual Major Gift recognition events.
- Plan and implement all association wide annual campaign related initiatives
- 5 – 7 years successful experience in major gift cultivation, solicitation and fundraising. Annual Campaign experience, required
- Knowledge of individual, corporate, and foundation fundraising techniques and program development to include all aspects of proposal development, prospect identification, fund solicitation
- Experience in Volunteer Management, endowments, and donor tracking
- The ability to present the organization’s mission convincingly and professionally that engages inspires and generates enthusiasm among prospects
- The ideal candidate must have experience working with Jewish communal leadership, the ability to convey a passion for their mission and be well acquainted with issues about Israel
- Be an ambitious and motivated development professional who values a results-driven and highly collaborative work environment
- Determined and decisive, exhibiting sound judgment and grace under pressure
- Ability to communicate effectively through written and oral communication skills, persuasiveness, imagination and insight
- Excellent problem-solving, research and analytical skills
- Outstanding interpersonal, written, and oral communication and presentation skills are a necessity
- Experience with database systems and prospect research tools