Our client provides individual and family support services for people of all ages, to effectively manage disability, surmount everyday challenges, heal from trauma, promote physical and emotional well-being, and manage with strength and dignity during times of crisis.
Our client seeks a dynamic, motivated and experienced Associate Director of Development to be a part of a team responsible for fundraising for the organization. The Associate Director will play a lead role in working with new millennial donors, fundraise for its affiliated summer camp, and assisting with the completion of a significant building campaign.
- The Associate Director of Development will identify new prospects and follow up with existing donors who contribute via direct mail and online campaigns, as well as those who participate in various events.
- Reporting to the Chief Development Officer and working closely with the Director of Development, the Associate Director will identify, cultivate, solicit and steward donors making gifts to the organization with the goal of increasing their support to the Major Gifts level.
- The Associate Director will take the lead in establishing a Young Professionals program for the organization and fundraise for its affiliated summer camp, as well as assist with the completion of the building campaign.
- Additional responsibilities include work on special events such as the organization’s Gala, Golf Outing, Crowd Funding initiatives and other departmental projects.
- Successful candidate should have demonstrated campaign experience, especially focused on face-to-face solicitation and work with foundations. Experience with corporate sponsorship, innovative campaigns and affiliate groups such as Young Leadership, a plus.
- 4-6 years of related experience required. The Chief Development Officer and Director of Development are very much invested in the candidates success, and will provide mentorship and guidance to help the successful candidate become the best professional he or she can be.
- Familiarity with Sales Force a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Public speaking experience and computer literacy a must.