Our client, Friends of The IDF www.fidf.org seeks a Development Associate. The position reports to the NJ Chapter Director. The office is in NYC. At present, it is 2 days in the office and 3 days remote.
The focus of this job is on achieving results which are aligned with the larger picture of the organization and its strategic fundraising goals. Initiative, coupled with a sense of competitive drive, and the ability to stay focused on results despite changing conditions, is the key to achieving success in this role.
There is an emphasis on building rapport and relationships with individuals and groups and requires an outgoing, poised, and persuasive communication style. Because the pace of the work is faster than average, the ability to learn quickly and thoroughly while continually recognizing and adapting to changing conditions is critical.
- Steward existing donors to retain and grow
- Create and manage pipeline reports to support chapter growth
- Work with local Board members and serve as a resource to those who engage in prospect/donor cultivation, solicitation, and stewardship
- Effectively utilize the CRM platform in support of donor relationship management
- Provide timely and accurate reporting to Chapter Director and local Board members
- Create and manage peer-to-peer fundraising campaigns
- Provide support to Chapter Director for public presentations to engage small or large groups of participants, volunteers, and donors
Key Performance Indicators:
- Fundraising goal of $400k minimum
- Find and secure new donors >$1,800
- Plan and execute events to drive awareness and engagement in FIDF
- Chapter data integrity to support decision making and prospect management
- 1-2 years experience in a Development department required
- Sense of urgency for goal achievement and managing varied activities
- Results focus, innovative and creative problem solving
- Relationship building focused on achieving results
- Must have car. Periodic driving
- Confident, enthusiastic, persuasive influencer, stimulates others to action
- Accountability for results