Our client is American Friends of Shalva, www.shalva.org
The USA fundraising arm of Shalva- the Israel Association for the Care and Inclusion of Persons with Disabilities is looking to hire a full-time Development Associate. In this role you will be responsible for organizing and managing the Team Shalva Jerusalem Marathon Project.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to on-site presentations and recruitment of runners at Yeshiva High Schools nationwide, website development, booking of flights and hotels, fundraising, etc. Additionally, the Development Associate will help initiate and manage additional grassroots fundraising initiatives as well as provide technical support for major annual campaign events under the direction of the Executive Director and Sr. Development Executive.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree (must be graduated)
- At least one (1) year professional event management or salesforce experience
Additional Skills Requirements:
- Knowledgeable and passionate about Israel
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Ability to organize and present data accurately and concisely
- High Achiever who is results oriented and knows how to work with and motivate people to achieve results
- Ability to work in a timely manner with multiple deadlines and competing requirements
- Strong written, presentation, verbal, organizational, and interpersonal skills;
- Demonstrated ability to relate well to individuals from diverse backgrounds
- Demonstration of good judgement, professionalism and the highest standards of ethical conduct