Our client, AMIT Children is a national Israel-based organization that enables Israel’s youth to realize their potential, and strengthens society by educating and nurturing children from diverse backgrounds within a framework of academic excellence, Jewish values and Zionist ideals.
AMIT’s Western Region serves all of California, Nevada, Arizona, Washington, New Mexico, Oregon, Colorado, Utah and Hawaii. In the last five years, the Western Region has grown tremendously with the founding of the L.A. Leadership Council and more recently, the LA NewGen community.
- Cultivate donor relationships through effective and timely communication methods, including digital and print correspondence, engagement opportunities and events, and in-person meetings.
- Develop and execute solicitation, stewardship, and engagement plans targeting active and prospective donors.
- Manage ongoing communication with designated lay leadership.
- Demonstrate a passion for and the ability to articulate the mission and importance of AMIT Children.
- Increase AMIT’s community awareness and outreach across various social media outlets.
- Work with the marketing department to produce collateral materials, invitations, content, and all other required promotional resources.
- Update and maintain prospect and donor management information in database. Generate timely reports assessing regional performance.
- Assist the Office Manager in organizing and coordinating programmatic logistics to ensure the success of all regional fundraising and engagement events.
- B.A. required
- Minimum 2+ years of experience in community outreach, development and/or fundraising
- Additional experience in donor outreach, marketing, communications, event planning or related work is a plus
- Detail-oriented, creative, professional, outgoing, punctual and adaptable
- Be a self-starter who can work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Familiarity with donor management software, CRM and data management a plus
- Ability to handle confidential financial and personal information with discretion and sensitivity
- Knowledge of Jewish community a must