The Development Corporation for Israel www.israelbonds.com seeks a National Director of New Leadership, reporting to the V.P. of Sales, for its midtown New York office. S/he will have responsibility for the coordination and management of all New Leadership activities countrywide.
Duties will include developing and maintaining New Leadership representatives throughout the US, communicating with its national and local councils and representatives on a regular basis, and creating and managing conferences and events while adhering to budgetary considerations. Prepare board and council presentations.
Knowledge of Israel’s history, current geo-political environment as well as knowledge of Jewish communities is desired. You must have the ability and desire to work independently and as a team player. Some travel required to attend and manage events and conferences.
- Bachelor’s degree required; graduate degree preferred
- Background in campaign development activities, special events, and identification and cultivation of high-end opportunities
- Strong background in program development and implementation
- Ability to work and partner with top lay leadership
- 5 years business experience
- Strong oral, written, listening, and interpersonal skills, including the ability to work with clients
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
Development Corporation for Israel is an Equal Opportunity Employer