Our client is The Metropolitan Council on Jewish Poverty, www.metcouncil.org They seek a Managing Director, Social Services.
Provide oversight and supervision for all social service and anti-poverty programs. Work with program directors to assure services are being delivered efficiently and effectively with a trauma informed practice lens. Supervise program directors and assure grant deliverables are met within budget. Work with senior leadership to develop mission driven program expansion and innovation.
- Supervise and guide program directors to ensure effective and efficient service delivery to clients.
- Assure grant compliance and program deliverables are met.
- Assure reports are accurate, well written and submitted on time.
- Work with the Data department to ensure program data is adequately tracked and stored.
- Work with senior leadership to maintain and create mission driven services.
- Arrange professional development and training opportunities for Social Service staff.
- Develop program budgets and contract deliverables with the Fiscal department.
Leadership, organization, client focus, ethics and integrity in approach to interventions, professional knowledge and expertise, adaptability and flexibility, planning and organizing. Make timely, informed decisions that take into account goal constraints and risks. Manage own time, priorities, and resources to achieve goals. Strategic thinker, ability to think outside the box.
Skill and Education:
- LCSW, SIFI eligible
- 10 years experience in Social Services
- 5 years in a supervisory role
- Fluent in English
- Computer literate with working knowledge of MS Office and other software programs
- Strong working knowledge of Public Benefit Systems
- Experience with designing, implementing, and managing a Call Center
- Experience with designing, implementing, and managing a One Stop Shop of Services for Clients.