Our client provides individual and family support services for people of all ages.
They seek a team-oriented, highly-motivated individual with the experience and qualifications to join its leadership team as Deputy CFO.
The Deputy CFO will assist in leading the organization’s continued growth. This new role has been designed for a candidate who thrives in a fast-paced environment with a collaborative style and a positive attitude. The Deputy CFO will be a leader within the company reporting to the Chief Financial Officer.
Responsibilities will include:
- Oversee and enhance accounting systems, tools and controls to ensure the integrity of all financial reporting while safeguarding the financial assets of the organization.
- Enhance financial analysis, systems and tools to assess the performance of overall operations.
- Responsible for multiple source revenue cycle management including government contracting and rate setting, medical billing, and working with managed care companies.
- Ensure timely and accurate compliance with legal, local, state and federal reporting requirements.
- Coordinate with our independent auditors and staff to ensure timely year-end audit.
- Ensure established financial controls and procedures are improved to keep pace with the changing business environment.
- Ensure seamless working environment with Management and Leadership throughout the organization.
Individual should have:
- Strong background in financial management with multiple revenue sources.
- Experience with managed care reimbursement.
- Knowledge and experience in revenue cycle management including government contracting and rate setting, and medical billing.
- Demonstrated leadership in supervision of staff.
- Familiarity with various software in budgeting, billing, and analytics (experience with Comet (Lintech, a plus)
- Hands on advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word
- Experience with regulatory filings and government contracting
- 5 years in financial leadership role
- Roll up the sleeves attitude
- A bachelor’s or advanced degree in accounting or finance.
- CPA designation