Our client is a leading Jewish Social Services organization, providing a broad array of services to the Jewish community and the general population in trauma, mental health, developmental disabilities, elder care, summer camping.
They are seeking a Chief Development Officer (CDO) to lead the development efforts of the organization. The Chief Development Officer will report to the CEO.
This highly experienced individual will lead a strong team in fundraising for both Annual and Capital Campaigns. Working with an active Board of Directors and a committed donor base, the successful candidate will bring his or her own creative approach to expanding on major annual and capital gifts.
Oversee fundraising process’ and systems. A strong set of systems are currently in place.
- Five years’ experience at an Executive Development position, successfully fundraising a minimum of $5 million annually or experience as a highly successful salesperson / sales manager is required.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and successfully implement fundraising strategies
- Demonstrated ability to lead, organizational, public speaking and writing skills, good knowledge of technology and social media, managing large events are all essential to succeed.
- Compassion and passion are important personality traits.
- The ideal candidate must possess a deep familiarity with and passion for Jewish philanthropy.
- Self-confidence, high energy, a “can-do” personality and a passion to successfully accomplish established team goals.
Generous compensation and health benefits.