Our client is an Orthodox Yeshiva.
The Limudei Kodesh Principal is charged with running the day-to-day operations of the Judaic studies program at the Yeshiva.
The Limudei Kodesh principal works closely with the General Studies Principal and oversees all aspects of the Judaic Studies curriculum.
He will serve as a member of the senior administration and be a visible presence in all areas of the school. He will work in partnership with the senior admin team in resolving issues related to the entire student experience: academic, social-emotional, and behavioral. By developing relationships, being a visible face during the recruitment and admissions season, and shaping a challenging, yet inspiring, Limudei Kodesh curriculum, he will ensure the continued viability of the school.
- Works effectively with other administrators to ensure quality instruction for all students
- Works effectively with Judaic Studies teachers to create, implement and evaluate curriculum
- Provide knowledge of and ability to create assessments and analyze data to drive instructional practice
- Visionary and cutting edge with programs and scheduling
- Organizes all holiday and special programming
- Responsible for the supervision and evaluation of all Judaic studies teachers grades 1‐
- Coordinate and facilitate Judaic Studies staff meetings
- Oversee the hiring and retention of Judaic Studies staff
- Provides ongoing support and professional development for Judaic Studies staff
- Establish a strong rapport with students and parents, prioritizing responsiveness and partnership
- Participate in the admissions process, including speaking at Open House and parlor meetings
- Organize assemblies, invite guest speakers, and implement programs with the goal of teaching and reaching our students
- Administrative Experience required
- Successful experience as a teacher
- Master Degree in Educational Administration
- Background and experience in Orthodox Jewish practice, curriculum design and instruction
- Successful experience in curriculum development grades 1‐8
- Excellent communication skills‐verbal and written
- Work in a collaborative model with other administrators, teachers, and parents
- Experience with integrating technology into the classroom, a plus
- Excellent communication skills with parents
- Ability to engage and inspire students, parents, and families