Our client is Magen David Yeshivah www.magendavidyeshivah.org
Magen David Yeshivah is an Orthodox Jewish Yeshivah rooted in Sephardic tradition, Jewish law and dedicated to academic excellence, creativity and intellectual curiosity.
- The DOSSS will have oversight of the entire schoolwide tutorial program and the staff employed for that program.
- The DOSSS will focus on methodology and approach used for every student being serviced.
- The DOSSS will set schedules for staff and student’s being serviced.
- The DOSSS will monitor all IEP’s and all other accommodations that the school provides.
- The DOSSS will implement whatever accommodations are appropriate and feasible.
- The DOSSS will communicate with classroom teachers as well and offer classroom strategies for enhanced student performance.
- The DOSSS will participate in the actual process of student remediation in the learning center.
- The DOSSS will be the liaison to the Department of Education
- The DOSSS will assist parents to navigate available services through the Department of Education and private agencies when appropriate.
- Minimum of 4 years professional experience.
- MA or MS in Special Education required.