Our client is a Sephardic Orthodox Yeshiva.
The Assistant Principal (AP) for the elementary school works directly with the Principal and is a member of the School Leadership Team.
We are seeking an experienced, dynamic, and focused professional with strong instructional and pedagogical instincts and exceptional leadership skills. The ideal candidate understands the value of working collaboratively, is driven, has exceptional integrity, and a passion for education. A mastery of elementary and middle school Limudei Kodesh curriculum is necessary.
- Teach one to two classes, as needed
- Create a curriculum map with the scope and sequence of every grade.
- Design and implement a curriculum that meets the needs of our student body and is well within the parameters of our community’s Mesorah.
- Provide ongoing professional development for our Judaic Studies faculty.
- Understand the unique cultural needs of our faculty and student body and be able to effectively instill Sephardic pride into the curriculum.
- Three or more years Administrative experience in a Yeshiva
- Outgoing and friendly personality with the ability to communicate effectively with faculty, students, and parents.
- Detail oriented and organized
- Strong work ethic with ability to effectively prioritize multiple projects
- Must be a role model to the students, demonstrating exceptional Middot, Torah Values, and Derech Eretz