Our client is a leading worldwide Jewish health support organization providing programs that address the emotional, social, and financial needs of seriously ill children, their families, and communities.
They seek an experienced, self-motivated, and accomplished senior executive assistant with 10+ years of experience. Excellent communicator with ability to interact professionally with C-level partners and stakeholders. Superior organizational skills and adept at managing/anticipating expectations while maintaining confidentiality and exercising discretion. Highly organized and efficient, with proven ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects under tight time constraints. Recognized for being a talented, valuable asset with independent work abilities. Proven leadership, supervisory, problem solving and strategic planning capacity. Demonstrated success making operational decisions to deliver maximum benefit.
- Strategic advisor for the CEO who is involved in the day to day operations of a global nonprofit organization
- Serve as the gatekeeper, managing busy calendars, overseeing the administrative team and coordinating work flow
- Establish and maintain day-to-day office functions, including organizational filing systems
- Provide oversight and guidance to projects of high strategic importance
- Responsible for the management of executive support staff
- Assist in development of major goals to support broad functional objectives
- Approve policies developed within various sub-functions and departments
- Assist with the planning, organizing and implementation of 1,200-guest annual Gala including concept and design, vendor selection and manage all honorees’ needs communication, collateral development, production and post event evaluation
- Provide support for the development team by maintaining a portfolio of assigned major donors and targeted prospects, tracking and monitoring their giving capacity, history and interests and generating reports and analysis
- Acts as integral point of contact between the organization and the Board of Directors
- Consolidate and compile information for executive summary presentations
- Prepare reports, presentation materials and routine correspondence
- Manage corporate web site, including website redesign, developing content, and tracking data