Our client is in the for-profit real estate services sector.
The Director of Business Development will be responsible for expanding relationships within the greater Jewish community.
- Serve as their primary liaison to non-profit organizations.
- Communicate effectively with Company leadership to develop goals and strategies
- Identify key opportunities for sharing their story.
- Identify, track and achieve key milestones for growth and leads for new opportunities.
- Orchestrate all communication and follow up with potential connections and clients.
- Develop action plan for each region with quantifiable goals and objectives
- Deep knowledge of the Jewish communal infrastructure, especially the Jewish Federation sector, or large national organizations with regional offices.
- Entrepreneurial spirit with the ability to conceive, design and implement projects, resulting in new client relationships.
- Past track record in fund raising or B2B sales with achieving set milestones and goals. Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Base salary plus uncapped commission.
- Travel required at 25%
- Position will preferably be located in South NJ or in New York City.