Our client provides individual and family support services for people of all ages, to effectively manage disability, surmount everyday challenges, heal from trauma, promote physical and emotional wellbeing, and manage with strength and dignity during times of crisis.
Our client seeks a dynamic, motivated and experienced Development Officer to be a part of a team responsible for fundraising for the organization.
- The Development Officer will identify and follow up with donors who contribute to various appeals via direct mail and online, as well as participants at events.
- Reporting to the Chief Development Officer and working closely with the Director of Development, the Development Officer will identify, cultivate, solicit and steward donors making gifts, with the goal of increasing their support.
- Additional responsibilities include work on special events such as the organizations Gala, Golf Outing, Crowd Funding initiatives and other departmental projects.
- Successful candidate should have demonstrated campaign experience including face-to-face solicitation, event planning, corporate and foundation initiatives, appeals, innovative campaigns and experience with affiliate groups such as Young Leadership and professional affinity groups.
- 3-5 years of related experience required.
- Familiarity with Raiser’s Edge or Sales Force, a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Public speaking experience and computer literacy a must.