Our client provides individual and family support services for people of all ages, to effectively manage disability, surmount everyday challenges, heal from trauma, promote physical and emotional wellbeing, and manage with strength and dignity during times of crisis.
Our client seeks a dynamic and innovative leader with proven success in program management and strategic planning to serve as a Program Operations Director. The Director is a member of the agency’s senior management team and will work with other team members in a collaborative environment.
- Oversee Agency programs both existing, as well as development of new services.
- Day-to-day operations of programs for children, adults and families, develop new programs to meet the growing needs of the community;
- Supervise senior managers across agency programs; collaborate with agency support departments (e.g. Area Coordinators, Clinical coordinators, and Program managers), families, community leaders and outside government bodies;
- Ensure compliance with federal, state and local regulations
- Assess staff performance and identify areas of necessary training.
- BA required; Masters, a plus
- Successful candidate will have proven experience as a dynamic leader, ideally in the social & health services sector. Staff management experience required
- Experience overseeing & developing social service programs and managing budgets
- Implemented changes to Systems, a plus
- 10+ years experience in related fields
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a group;
- Experience in building and maintaining relationships on multi levels
- Excellent analytical and organization skills
- Superb verbal and written communication and excellent computer skills